The Hello Bar is a simple web toolbar that engages users and communicates a call to action.

Holiday Gift Ideas

Do you dread the holidays? Not the celebration part….the gift-giving part?

Bagettes is here to help!

holidayWhat do you get your mom who has everything, your co-worker who lives for her cat, your favorite aunt who lives across the country, your grandmother who adores your children, your best friend who knows you better than your husband…oh, and your husband?

A custom photo bag!

Trust us when we say, a photo of the kids, pets, vacation shots, kids artwork or you and your friends on a custom photo bag is a one-of-a kind gift that never goes out of style.

Personal and affordable, your family, friends and co-workers will know you put a lot of thought into their gift, and best of all…you shopped at home in your jammies.

No matter what the holiday celebration, a Bagettes photo purse or bag will be right for the season and create holiday memories and traditions you and the lucky receiver will remember for a long, long time.

{ 12 comments… read them below or add one }

Deb Beduhn May 13, 2011 at 9:04 pm

I purchased a medium bagette for my daughter for Mother’s Day. This is her very first Mother’s Day and my very first Mother’s Day as a grandmother. I used a photo of my adorable granddaughter at 10 days old on one side and one her her at 3 months showing her big sweet smile. I know my daughter will use it for many years to come as a remembrance of this very special time in her life and mine.

Rose May 13, 2011 at 7:38 pm

I bought two Bagettes for Mothers Day gifts and they were just wonderful. The Medium Make-UP bags are a very practical size. The moms are going to love looking at their kids when using their bags:)

Tina Trippe November 18, 2010 at 11:29 am

I think I would get the wristlet for my mom because of everything she does for me.

Colette November 17, 2010 at 4:51 pm

I love your bags, I would have to say my favorite is the purse. I wouls give it to my Mom with a picture of all the grandchildren, since we have just moved out of state away from her and she is going crazy missing all of us!

Kelly Poppell November 15, 2010 at 10:54 am

Awesome Grandmother and Great- Grandmother gift ideas!! They have everything and are very hard to shop for!

Amarita December 1, 2009 at 12:31 pm

I love the custom photo bags because when you have one it is like having your loved ones with you at all times. The picture and photo quality are amazing!

marissa November 30, 2009 at 4:13 pm

Love these because they are the perfect gift for lasting memories AND they are
functional to keep in your purse, grab it and brag about your kids while you
freshen up your lipstick! LOVE THEM!

Denise Wisely November 30, 2009 at 4:11 pm

I love all sizes of your cosmetic bag!! I gave the small cosmetic bag to my
husband’s grandmother (who is in her 90s) with a photo of our kids on it. She
loves it and carries it with her wherever she goes. Thanks for making a great
product!

Wendy November 30, 2009 at 4:03 pm

love bagettes as gifts for grandmothers, both of them have the wristlets to brag
about their grandkids.

Velma Smith November 30, 2009 at 4:00 pm

I thought perhaps it’s because I’m a doting grandma that I teared up when I saw
last year’s Christmas present from my grandsons…they were so proud to have
their pics on my purse! Now, I know that it is more than “Grandma
Pride” because I am still getting comments from people such as: I love
your purse… are those your (then the pretend they don’t know if it is my sons
or my GRANDsons pic!)? I am only too pleased to share that my purse is my
GRANDSONS gift to me last Christmas!
Having your web address on the zipper pull makes it easy to get the correct info
to your potential customers….hey, do I get commission on those sales!? lol
I am still loving my personalized gift, and hey, there is no doubt that no one
can “walk off” with my purse by “mistake”!
~ Velma Smith

Christi Hubbard November 30, 2009 at 3:46 pm

Why I love Bagettes?
I love my bagette, because I have an extremely chic way of showing off my
beautiful babies and then I also have a picture of them with me at all times.

Liz Bell November 30, 2009 at 11:47 am

I love the products and just have not yet ordered as the person who it is a gift for would be the one to help me and I want it to be a surprise! I am going to try and figure how to do this on my own, but they are great looking bags !!!