The Hello Bar is a simple web toolbar that engages users and communicates a call to action.

Medium Cosmetic Bag

Medium Cosmetic Bag – A Bagettes Top Seller!

Our Medium Cosmetic Bag is the perfect gift for the woman who likes to carry a few more essentials. This sleek pouch is small enough to fit in a purse, tote, or carry-on bag, but gives you plenty of room to carry all the necessities.

Great for women of all ages, our unique cosmetic bag is a fun and different way for women to brag and beautify at the same time.

get_started

{ 60 comments… read them below or add one }

Sara November 29, 2012 at 11:21 am

I just received my order and i cannot even begin to explain how happy i am with these!!!! The pictures look great on them…very clear and bright. I received these very fast too! Thank you so much!!!

Steph July 13, 2011 at 10:36 am

I get so many compliments on my bag. I use it for my money in my purse so always have a picture of my grandkids!

Cindi Smith June 4, 2011 at 9:43 am

Hi, these bags are adorable, I love them! I look forward to ordering and rec’ving these for myself and as gifts.

Lori March 11, 2011 at 10:00 am

I LOVE this bag!! I just got one for Christmas from my brother in law (he did a GREAT job!) One side has a pic of me and my hubby and the other has a pic of our kitty ~ too cute! I carry all my little extras in it ~ it fits perfectly in my purse! I’ve gotten so many compliments on it and would recommend it to anyone! :)

Cyn Davis November 19, 2010 at 9:07 am

Love the med cosmetic bag. would purchase for my friend who just lost her Mom a few days ago. what a great reminder for her.

Caitlin Buck November 19, 2010 at 8:58 am

Love this!! My friend is in the military and often has to leave her son for periods of times, I think she would love this gift to remind her of him everyday.

sarah November 18, 2010 at 1:26 pm

This would be perfect for me and my sis! love it

Valerie November 16, 2010 at 1:52 pm

Love it!! Great gift ideas:)

Keri November 16, 2010 at 7:54 am

This gift would be perfect for my best friend~

Lisa November 15, 2010 at 10:59 am

These are the coolest bags ever! Just the perfect size.

Louis September 4, 2010 at 12:22 am

I love personalized gifts. Cosmetic bags are a great gift for any girl or woman. Definitely will consider it for holiday shopping

Tricia December 3, 2009 at 12:43 pm

I’ve given many Bagettes as gifts over the years to friends, sisters, mother (I’m now her favorite), even a client. Each one has been a huge hit. They’re great quality. The most difficult part of ordering is choosing the photo! It’s so easy to order. And if you have any questions, Felice is very helpful. I’d love to see flat wallets added to their line.

Kristie Akl December 2, 2009 at 11:10 pm

The best part of carrying my makeup in this bag, is that it functions simultaneously as a photo album… when people ask about my family, I have my bag to show them pictures. Love it!

Nancy December 2, 2009 at 5:19 pm

I love the fact that I can carry my kids with me, no matter where I go!

Diane - DB Impressions December 2, 2009 at 1:22 pm

I’ve not yet gotten to try a bagettes bag, but this seems to be the perfect size. Not too big, not too small…perfect to be able to carry every day whether you carry a purse or briefcase or diaperbag. What a FUN way to show off special memories.

Stephanie December 1, 2009 at 3:44 pm

I absolutely LOVE this cosmetic bag! I received my cosmetic bag as a bridesmaid gift from my college roommate. Aside from it being very well made, it was also very special because of the sentimentality of the photos on the bag. She was able to place a photo of us in college and another of her as a bridesmaid at my wedding. These bags are such a wonderful gift idea and I highly recommend them as bridesmaids gifts. I know I love mine!

Amarita December 1, 2009 at 12:29 pm

The photo cosmetic bags are the most unique gift and item to have! Everytime I pull it out, it brings a smile to my face, especially when people ask “Wow, that is so cool, where did you get it from!” I LOVE my bags!

Debbie December 1, 2009 at 9:06 am

Everytime I have gifted a Bagette, the receiver has been thrilled! It is a one of a kind personal gift that can not be duplicated. Not only does it have a useful purpose, but a sentimental value as well. I purchased a wallet for my mother a couple of years ago who still uses it today and gave each of my nieces a medium cosmetic bag with a picture from their wedding for Christmas last year. They all still use them and love their products dearly.

Kim November 30, 2009 at 10:45 pm

this bag is the perfect size. I’ve purchased this over a few times over the years for my mom and put my girls’ pictures on them and updated them every couple of years. Makes fantastic Mother’s Day gifts!

Kodi November 30, 2009 at 8:33 pm

I am OBSESSED with personalized gifts, and these cosmetic bags are perfect for any occasion! They can be given to bridesmaids, grandmas and friends alike!

Lisa November 30, 2009 at 8:29 pm

I LOVE giving the medium cosmetic case as a gift. It is the perfect size to fit in a purse but can also be carried on its own. Everyone I have given one to LOVES them and uses them all the time!

Danielle L November 30, 2009 at 7:56 pm

I love Bagettes for gifts because you can give a personal gift that helps someone to cherish a memory forever!

krissy miner November 30, 2009 at 7:40 pm

I love the cosmetic bags because they are so versatile. They are great gifts because I don’t like to get just any old gift, I like my gifts to be personalized and useful and your products allow for that!

Justine November 30, 2009 at 7:20 pm

I love these bags! I get one every Christmas for myself and give one to my Mother of my 3 boys. It is a gift that my Mom looks forward to every year. I get a wonderful comment about my bag everytime I pull it out of my purse.
I thank you so much for such a creative and beautiful product.

Alison S. November 30, 2009 at 6:45 pm

I love these bags to give as gifts. They are the perfect size for a world of uses, and everyone loves a personal, thoughtful gift. I just ordered two more for Christmas gifts. They always are the gift you can’t wait to see opened to see the reaction on their faces. The prices are reasonable, I have a couple more expensive photo bag items and you really can’t tell the difference.

Corinne November 30, 2009 at 5:57 pm

I purchased two medium cosmetic bags for myself and my best friend 3 yrs ago, and I have used mine almost every week! There are so many possibilities as to what you put on your bag. I personally put me and my best friends on each side and love it! It cleans well and has lasted through all my needs. I plan on purchasing more in the future esp for my bridal gifts! :-D

Abigail R. Cook November 30, 2009 at 5:48 pm

Bagettes bags are a PERFECT gift to give. It is just that unique gift that is so special and will be treasured for many years to come. How neat will it be for your child to look back when they are grown, something that could be very sentimental. Sweet gifts, a gift that has some thought put into it not just a gift card…something very personal.

Stacey & Haley November 30, 2009 at 5:33 pm

My 6 year old daughter, Haley, loves taking pictures. She chooses her favorites and we put them on the medium cosmetic bags for her grandmothers, aunts and even cousins. Haley gets to be creative and everyone gets a useful, personalized gift that they all love! Bagettes are beautiful, durable keepsakes that don’t break the budget! Thank you for making gift giving so easy and fun!

Suzi November 30, 2009 at 5:08 pm

I love surprising my mother every year or so with a new personalized cosmetic bag with a picture of her three beautiful grandchildren. She loves reaching into her purse for her lipstick and seeing their smiling faces. It makes a great gift for my sister-in-law and me too.

bonnie November 30, 2009 at 4:53 pm

I purchased the Medium cosmetic bag for my Daughter when she had her first Baby. She nearly cried when she saw it-it was so precious! The medium size is my favorite, as it is the perfect size to hold everything you need when you go out. Now my granddaughter’s photo will go wherever my daughter goes! Would love to win, so all family members can have one, too!