The Hello Bar is a simple web toolbar that engages users and communicates a call to action.

Large Cosmetic Bag

Large Cosmetic Bag – Great for Travel or the Woman that has a Few More Essentials

Do you travel a lot or need to carry most of your make up with you? With this awesome accessory, your family, friends or pets are always nearby when you have your favorite snapshots put on this versatile Bagette. Even if you’re a homebody, this padded and roomy cosmetic bag is an irresistible way to store your entire daily make-up regime.

get_started

{ 19 comments }

Laura E. January 9, 2012 at 11:58 am

I just received one of these cosmetic bags for my birthday. I LOVE it! I will definitely order these for grandmothers for mother’s day and as birthday gifts for friends.

Amy November 18, 2010 at 5:45 pm

My sister would love to have one of these!

Jill November 18, 2010 at 2:27 pm

This would be the perfect gift for my mother in law for Christmas !!

Karen Lahoe November 18, 2010 at 2:19 pm

I would love to have this bag with my grandaughters pictures. I live on the mainland and they in Hawaii. Great to show them off and for me to see there faces everyday

Penny November 17, 2010 at 10:25 pm

My daughter would love this Bagette! It would be the perfect size to put a photo of her new puppy!

KimL November 16, 2010 at 9:09 pm

My mother-in-law would LOVE one of these with her adorable grandson on it!!!

Keri November 16, 2010 at 7:54 am

This would be the perfect gift for my grandmother! She’d love it!

Alex Esmael December 2, 2009 at 11:44 am

My wifey loved this as a anniversary gift with memories of “Our Day” on both sides :) I am sure she will be getting more Bagettes in the future.

Noelle December 1, 2009 at 9:42 pm

The large cosmetic bag is awesome!

Tonia D November 30, 2009 at 8:19 pm

I love this make up bag so much that I am buying them for family members this holiday season. I also love looking at the photo on the bag and reminiscing about family adventures!

Christina M. November 30, 2009 at 8:05 pm

There is nothing better than seeing a beautiful picture of a loved one on something that you use often. It puts a little cheer into every day.

Missy November 30, 2009 at 3:57 pm

I love the cosmetic bags. I gave one to my mom with a wedding photo of us and she cried! She carries it with her everywhere she goes in her handbag! These are the most personal gifts you could give someone special!

Melissa D. November 30, 2009 at 11:41 am

I absolutely love your site and recommend it to people planning weddings all the time! I wish I had known about your site when I was buying gifts for my bridesmaids. Your website has been on my Christmas wish list for the past couple of years and I told my husband that if I don’t get one as a gift this year, I will be buying one for myself!

Tasra Dawson November 30, 2009 at 11:40 am

I love my wristlet and have gotten so many compliments on it over the last 2 years. Now I’d like to get a makeup bag to add to it so that I can carry it with me in my purse everywhere I go!

Lindsay R. November 30, 2009 at 11:29 am

I LOVE Bagettes! I have given this as a gift many times, but my favorite was when I gave it to my mom right before I got married. I moved away after my wedding, and she loves having the bag in her purse to see our picture every day! This is such an amazing concept, thank u Bagettes!

Sharla M November 30, 2009 at 10:48 am

I gave bagettes as gifts for my bridemaids and they all loved them. They are more personal than the old necklace.

Delaina November 30, 2009 at 2:57 pm

I travel from home almost 2 days a week, every week of the year. Nothing can compare to being able to have my kids smiling faces travel with me. I also love the comments that I get from other travelers as they see my adorable kids photo on my cosmetic bag as it goes through security. I love the Bagette cosmetic bag so much that I have bought them for friends and family members!

wynne davis November 30, 2009 at 2:41 pm

My lipstick: $15… My blush:$25… My concealer: $29.50 …My grandson’s laughing face on my Bagette make-up case: PRICELESS.

Katie B. November 30, 2009 at 2:40 pm

this makes such a fun go-to gift that is oh-so-useful! plus, the photo adds a fun memory to be enjoyed everyday! love it!

Comments on this entry are closed.