The Hello Bar is a simple web toolbar that engages users and communicates a call to action.

Bridesmaid Gift Ideas

She’s been your best friend since childhood…your confidant since college.

bridesmaid

She’s been there for the numerous boyfriends, the tears, the endless dates…and now she is there to witness your big day, throw you a shower and make sure you have a blast at your bachelorette party.

So what do you get the friend who means more to you than you can put into words?

Something personal, something memorable…even something useful.

That’s why we created Bagettes. Our Small Cosmetic Bag is perfect for your bridal attendants.

It’s amazing  how this little photo bag can do so much to help you celebrate memories and friendship, love and family.

We have made so many beautiful bags for bridesmaids, but our favorites are the ones with the picture of the girls together as kids for one side and a current image of them together for the other. Creating a special gift that celebrates the years of your special friendship is one sure way to show you how much you care.

A priceless photo on a Bagette will surely be a gift she will use, adore and probably cry over.

Some brides also get a Medium Cosmetic Bag for  mom and the groom’s mother. Parents can never have enough pictures of their kids. And this way, they can carry them in their purse and see them any time they want.

Call us if you’re planning a wedding and need ideas or inspiration on gift giving for your special day. We’ve helped thousands of brides just like you celebrate friendship and love with your photos and our Bagettes.

{ 17 comments }

Evin May 17, 2011 at 3:25 pm

I ordered the small make-up bags for my bridesmaids personalized with pictures of me with each one of them so that they were all individual and but funny quotes/inside jokes on each. They all came out perfect and so cute! The girls loved them when I gave them to them. I put little fun things inside each to make a “Bridesmaid Survival Kit.” They were a hit! The delivery was on time, and the customer service was great in terms of making sure each bag looked amazing. Thank you so much! I will definitely be recommending this company to other future brides so that they too can gift such amazing keepsakes to their friends.

Wedding Stamps May 13, 2011 at 11:18 am

That is a cool idea! I occasionally do wedding photography. I’ll definitely remember this site and send any future clients this way. Very creative

annie January 9, 2010 at 9:46 am

These are awesome! I have a friend who runs a wedding website – definitely will send her this link.

Amarita December 1, 2009 at 12:32 pm

Bridemaids will love this! The bridesmaids bag are a great way to share your special day with all of the special people that helped make it happen!

Rosina D'Agostini December 1, 2009 at 12:31 pm

I love the small cosmetic bags because they are a perfect gift for bridesmaids. I am getting married and I plan on making bags for all 14 of my bridesmaids, my flowergirl, both mothers and grandmothers. They are personal, inexpensive, and something they can actually use!!!

Carol Jackson December 1, 2009 at 9:57 am

I received the small cosmetic bag as a bridesmaid gift (in May 2005) and thought it was something unique and different which made me use it for my bridesmaids in June 2009. The girls loved it.

Cassie Nitti December 1, 2009 at 7:51 am

I’ve bought several cosmetic bags over the years. They were my bridesmaids gifts which everyone LOVED & still are all using 5 yrs later. I also love this bag for myself because it’s the easiest way to show off my kids. I’ve bought several over time since my children have been born – I keep updating the picture. I love giving them as gifts too because they are so personal!!

Kendra November 30, 2009 at 8:11 pm

I love this coin purse! I gave each of my bridemaids one 5 years ago, and they still enjoy them. They are a great gift and a great way to carry the ones you love with you everywhere! Thanks for the wonderful product!

Christy November 30, 2009 at 7:20 pm

I love, love, LOVE Bagettes cosmetic bags! I gave one of them to each of my bridesmaids for a gift at our rehearsal dinner in June, and I still hear how much they love the bags and the memories on them. That’s what makes Bagettes so great – you get to carry your memories with you whereever you go! I can’t wait to order my own – with one of my wedding photos on my Bagette, of course! Thank you for making such a high quality product!

Mandee November 30, 2009 at 5:11 pm

I love your bagettes! I ordered 3 for my bridesmaids for my wedding in october and they all loved them sooo much! I was bummed that I didn’t order on for myself! I am definitely spreading the word!

Pam Klein November 30, 2009 at 2:14 pm

I know it sounds a bit strange but the Bagette’s company has been with my family through all of our amazing milestones. From getting engaged, then married, and onto our precious babies we have always had a bagette to help us remember that monumental day in our lives. We have given them to everyone from friends to bridesmaids, aunts, great aunts, cousins, and of course the oh so proud grandparents! The expression on the faces of the people when they open a bagette is truly priceless. Thanks for allowing us to share your gift!
The Kleins and many extended friends and family members.

Amy Martin November 30, 2009 at 1:50 pm

I got I got these as gifts for my bridesmaids 4 year ago & they are still using them!! They are so easy to order and everyone loves them!!

Elizabeth November 30, 2009 at 1:18 pm

I LOVE this product…I gave these to all my Bridesmaids as a pre-wedding gift with pictures of myself and them together…it was a HUGE hit!!!

Jennie T. November 30, 2009 at 11:52 am

I love this little bag. I bought six of them for my bridesmaids with varying pictures of their children, husbands, and families. They were a huge hit and I used them to hide the wedding jewelry that matched thier bridesmaids dresses as well. The girls laughed, cried, and asked where they could get more. I would recommend this little bag to anyone who has a special occasion coming up! They make a great surprise!

Mellanie G November 30, 2009 at 10:35 am

I love this bag! I bought them as bridesmaids gifts and once the girls opened it, all I heard was “(gasp) oh my God!” and they cried as I chose very sentimental pictures to put on them. I know it is a gift that they will use and cherish often.

Lynn Glenn November 30, 2009 at 2:25 pm

I purchased these for the bridesmaids at my wedding. Everyone loved them! What great gifts!

anne November 30, 2009 at 1:42 pm

My daughter selected Bagettes for her bridesmaids – they were a huge hit. She ordered a coin clutch for herself. It’s been three years, and she still uses it daily. A bag from Bagettes truly is the perfect gift!

Comments on this entry are closed.